The Federation of Republic of New India is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 787 million New Indians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freichan city. The average income tax rate is 36.0%.
The very strong New Indian economy, worth 60.6 trillion Rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,956 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
The prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy, the most common doctor's prescription is "get out of my consulting room", governments opposing Republic of New India are beset by rebels, and when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of New India's national animal is the Tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republic of New India was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Republic of New India was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Republic of New India was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Republic of New India was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Republic of New India endorsed The Republic of Rythawelerzi.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, governments opposing Republic of New India are beset by rebels.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, the most common doctor's prescription is "get out of my consulting room".
- : Following new legislation in Republic of New India, the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy.
- : Republic of New India was endorsed by The Republic of Rythawelerzi.
Endorsements Received: 93 » VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Pakitsk, Asendavia, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Ridann, Todd McCloud, Sen Jast, Stellar Colonies, A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Wiranath, Kangarawa, Goodnamesarerare, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Roliganistan, East Malaysia, Slys Paws, Dragonia, Lyontisia, Trimmania, United China Nation, Tshana, The New Wisconsin Empire, New Leganes, Norport, Headpat Central, Unger under over, ReeK, Neruch, Qui sequuntur somnia, Axdel, Dark Edgyness, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Under Upper Antartica, Federated States of Zootron, Socialist Holy American Empire, CopyCato, Wizardonia, The United Neo American Union, Lanagon, Galve, Rainbow Vests, Wanabe, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Freedom Fascists, Cameronia Excellentia, The Romanum Legio, and 43 others.Drunken Seal Islands, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Blobbo, Sycona, Riveraland, Enlil, Impia Aghte, Arkantis, ArenaC, Adolanta, Bermadia, Sericena, Tretrid, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Chols Worithopia, Schrebia, The Almighty Country, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Virgoliaendorses, Sovietsoyuz, Mays Austrian Nation, Woodsind, Evrigenis, Oofery, Aivintis, Quinto Piano, Greater New Cassandra, SecularNorth, Modra, Flench, A mean old man, The Atlae Isles, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Rythawelerzi, BuciLand, Coruh, and Santa Dystopia.