|Faith||The One True God of Death|
The Republic of Republitank is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Nimajneb Hsub with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.228 billion Republitankians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Owosso. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Republitankian economy, worth 118 trillion Republicanoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,521 Republicanoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, Republitankians seem to be catching more chills, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost, and people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republitank's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The One True God of Death.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Republitank was endorsed by The Free Land of BootJack.
- : Republitank was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Bedain.
- : Republitank was endorsed by The Rainbow Land of The Sk8ing Unicorn.
- : Republitank was endorsed by The Republic of Jennaterra.
- : Following new legislation in Republitank, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Republitank, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
- : Following new legislation in Republitank, Republitankians seem to be catching more chills.
- : Following new legislation in Republitank, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Republitank voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".
- : Following new legislation in Republitank, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Aidenfieeld, Sthalrim, Tsunamy, Tsvetania, Linguiniland, Bear Connors Paradiso, Beepee, Noire Denholm, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Techganet, Hanguk-Nippon, Curlyhoward, Ufask, Quiescent, Volaworand, Escevola, Centristvill, Saciu, Seliyan progressive Islands, Nothanksbutseriously, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Barabarom, Luddinlande, Utondara, Crabius, Cuuldere, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Japanese Federal Republic, Aguatania, Anachronolandia, Sedunn, Dankstergrad, GI-Land, Lorora3, Kringalia, Farengeto, Sonnydesh, Sandaoguo, FreeFishers, Bod Wareenaland, Grouu, Concrete Slab, Jehenna, Auphelia, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, and 45 others.Whimichy, Qvait, Qairus, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Wehraboos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Ariankido, San Anaben, Churumduul, The Filippinas, Slenrotros, Choodox, Qawe, Roavin, Phanama, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Aurcania, Akgarr, Dasko, Rebel-topia, United Federated States of Omega, P R of China, Negoshi, World United, Srevana, Sayet, SpaceaNia, Vincent Field, Jennaterra, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Bedain, and BootJack.