The Interplanetary Base of ReReReRepublic is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Captain Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.016 billion ReReReRepublicians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Home Page. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.7%.
The strong ReReReRepublician economy, worth 75.9 trillion Quris a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,688 Quris, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
The phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the ReReReRepublician Space Agency, and drunk drivers are sentenced to death. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ReReReRepublic's national animal is the Common Crow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ReReReRepublic was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : ReReReRepublic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, drunk drivers are sentenced to death.
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the ReReReRepublician Space Agency.
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : ReReReRepublic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, the nation is a world leader in martyrs per capita.
- : Following new legislation in ReReReRepublic, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
Endorsements Received: 41 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Liberstankonia, Marrabuk, Zukchiva, Ripsylvania, Asendavia, Brotherland, East Malaysia, Ridann, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Pakitsk, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Raunch, The Eternal Land of Jong, Rohanland, Tretrid, Virgoliaendorses, Eudinity, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Oofery, Staynes, Aivintis, Republic of Berzerkistan, Modra, Konouj, New Ailartsua, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, Stellar Colonies, Janoobi Jazair, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, and Refuge Isle.