|Animal||One-eyed Silver Dragon|
The Silver Realm of Revanial is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Arastoa Silvera with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.481 billion Revanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ransonen. The average income tax rate is 31.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Revanian economy, worth 203 trillion Silver Stones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,093 Silver Stones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of Revanian democracy, and veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Revanial's national animal is the One-eyed Silver Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Silver Path.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Revanial's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Revanial's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of Revanian democracy.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Revanial, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Revanial was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Revanial ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Revanial was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.