The TEP's WA Dev Program of REWARD is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 1.678 billion REWARDians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 44.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant REWARDian economy, worth 15.8 trillion endorsements a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 9,423 endorsements, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. REWARD's national animal is the mustang.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : REWARD published "March 2021 Hussar Card Raffle" (Bulletin: News).
- : REWARD changed its national motto to "Endorse Zukchiva!".
- : REWARD published "March 2021 Awards" (Bulletin: News).
- : REWARD published "REWARD February 2021 Awards" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : REWARD lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The ✨✨God-Queen✨✨ of Zukchiva dismissed REWARD as WA Development of TEP of The East Pacific.
- : REWARD published "Call to Arms: Endorse Delegate Zukchiva" (Bulletin: Campaign).
- : REWARD's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Gold of Libertanny appointed REWARD as WA Development of TEP with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in The East Pacific.
- : REWARD published "Call to Arms: Endorse Vizier Axdel" (Bulletin: Campaign).