The Scientific United States of Rhayna is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Boutros Georgiou with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 910 million Rhaynans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pzáryá. The average income tax rate is 61.9%.
The frighteningly efficient USRNg economy, worth 119 trillion sigmas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 131,474 sigmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, diplomatic cables about Boutros Georgiou have suddenly been very flattering, and the red star of communism has been replaced by the gold star of the McRonald's badge. Crime is totally unknown. Rhayna's national animal is the ㅤCasuarius unappendiculatus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, the red star of communism has been replaced by the gold star of the McRonald's badge.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, diplomatic cables about Boutros Georgiou have suddenly been very flattering.
- : Rhayna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, citizens hear a diversity of opinions from a range of billionaire-owned corporations.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Rhayna, prisoners can't do number twos without their "toilet buddy" present.
- : Rhayna changed its national animal to "ㅤCasuarius unappendiculatus".
Endorsements Received: 81 » Wehraboos, Tepertopia, Volaworand, Marinho Islands, WI SD EA D, Amerion, Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Treir, Unojo, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Farengeto, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Nowa Europa, Auphelia, Andinla, Scu Greinne, Aumeltopia, Holota, Belschaft, Qawe, Kandorith, The Altan, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Beepee, Erinor, Purple Hyacinth, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Holy Free, New Qafedemar, Greater Scottdascoda, Eternal Memedom, Libedistan, Westenhald, Ceutalia, Ipugao, Sedunn, Enplatia, New Itomorii, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and 31 others.Doge Land, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Direwolf1, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Nori Natto, Kaleidescooptopia, Freedoom, Wanoria, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Kiani, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Esfalsa, Anatasha, Vicken, Nyxonia, The Kies, Herbert Island, Bizzie, The American Anarchist Empire, Tsvetania, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, and Drystar.