|Animal||leafy sea dragon|
The Kingdom of Rhie is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Furei Raitsu with a fair hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.309 billion Rhieans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lanh. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rhiean economy, worth 142 trillion Delars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,863 Delars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Souvenir shops that sell alphorns are taking advantage of gullible tourists, referenda are held for every conceivable government action, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rhie's national animal is the leafy sea dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is all.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, souvenir shops that sell alphorns are taking advantage of gullible tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, citizens recently voted in favour of declaring bubblewrap an 'abomination of nature'.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, the main interest rates change daily based on the latest news story.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Rhieans.
- : Following new legislation in Rhie, a popular saying is "a chicken for every pot and an abortion clinic on every street".
Endorsements Received: 64 » Wysrod, Namakan, Kachikawawa, Evertopia, Anisopterra, Nea Komnenia, Valentian Elysium, United States of Island land, Dustwind, Northern African Sahara, Old Atlantica, The Republic of Osea, Ner Epiand, The Snake Brotherhood, Ilfarasia, Drewish, Liberdon, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Clialaad, Megistos, Blogotopia, Anollasia, Ishkabibber, Medetas, Stroulia, Seantonia, Tzo, Ignis Cinere, Better Indonesia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Ascended Union, Slaughter Machine, Kyrizstanislav, A R V E R N A, Zopciria, Greenmont Federation, Isentran, Batona, The Galactic American Imperium, Marxist Germany, Vivolkha, Greater Puptioneberadon, S Mova Derat, Conservative Republic Of Huang, Danyl, Pianaville, Girls Who Say Bruh, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, and 14 others.Lower Phlebacite, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Mauryana, Tausend Seen, Chip Skylark, Northern Nivaria, Karlando, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Silvedania, Alemputo, and Venmere.