|Currency||God-blessed US dollar|
|Animal||God-blessed bald eagle|
The Oppressed Peoples of Richard Milhouse Nixon is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.696 billion Richard Milhous Nixonians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Administration, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nickson. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.4%.
The powerhouse Richard Milhouse Nixonian economy, worth 144 trillion God-blessed US dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 85,387 God-blessed US dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 255,159 per year while the poor average 22,355, a ratio of 11.4 to 1.
The army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth, atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers, and foreign lack of enthusiasm for Richard Milhouse Nixonian nose-flute disco metal is seen as a reasonable casus belli. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Richard Milhouse Nixon's national animal is the God-blessed bald eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon was refounded in Balder.
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon ceased to exist in The Pacific.
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon published "doo" (Factbook: History).
- : Following new legislation in Richard Milhouse Nixon, foreign lack of enthusiasm for Richard Milhouse Nixonian nose-flute disco metal is seen as a reasonable casus belli.
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon published "But why?" (Factbook: History).
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon's influence in The Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Richard Milhouse Nixon published "THIS is what I came up with after so long??" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).