|Leader||The JinLong Emperor|
|Faith||The Temple of the Light|
The Eternal Radiant Empire of Roania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The JinLong Emperor with an iron fist, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, national health service, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 37.131 billion Roanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Huanxin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Roanian economy, worth a remarkable 9,182 trillion Imperial Cashes a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 247,305 Imperial Cashes, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
People accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, school uniforms are compulsory, train stations can be 'armful places, and immigrants are told to pull themselves up by their worn-out budget bootstraps. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Roania's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Temple of the Light.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Roania, immigrants are told to pull themselves up by their worn-out budget bootstraps.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, train stations can be 'armful places.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, atheists on vacation find The Temple of the Light's scriptures make useful doorstops.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, church and state are inseparable in their influence on education.
- : Roania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Roania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Roania.
- : Following new legislation in Roania, tightly packed choir-boys sing the god-given joys of heterosexuality on public transport.