|Leader||King Ivan I Davarius Avarești|
The Utopian Kingdom of the Union of Roendavar is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Ivan I Davarius Avarești with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.96 billion Roendavarians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dociara City. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Roendavarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,753 trillion Roendavarian Areus a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 220,281 Roendavarian Areus, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, and retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites. Crime is totally unknown. Roendavar's national animal is the Great Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roendavar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Roendavar published "Maps of the Utopian Kingdom of Union of Roendavarian States" (Account: Culture).
- : Roendavar lodged a message on the The Western Isles Regional Message Board.
- : Roendavar published "The Utopian Kingdom of the Union of Roendavarian States (TWIpedia Version)" (Account: Other).
- : Roendavar was endorsed by The Union of Thromsa.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Following new legislation in Roendavar, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Ostehaar, Vancouvia, Xrevaro, San Jimenez, Verdon, Athara Magarat, Dothrakia, Domanania, Razzgriz, Cosie, Almorea, Dragao do Mar, Chasia, Nhoor, Craiglang, Khoreshis, San Montagna, Alteran Republics, Segentova, Keomora, and Thromsa.