|Leader||Gorm den Gamle|
The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Gorm den Gamle with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, ban on automobiles, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 8.092 billion Roliganer enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hafnia. The average income tax rate is 6.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rolig economy, worth a remarkable 2,911 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 359,773 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, human sacrifice to the metaphorical altar of Mammon ensures national prosperity, jury selection begins with explaining what a jury is, and it turns out that money can buy you happiness. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Roliganistan's national animal is the Playful Panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, it turns out that money can buy you happiness.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, jury selection begins with explaining what a jury is.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, human sacrifice to the metaphorical altar of Mammon ensures national prosperity.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Roliganistan endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, meat is a luxury afforded only to the wealthy.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
Endorsements Received: 176 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Elejamie, Slys Paws, Davinhia, Lyontisia, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Biggstonia, Urimel, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Adavan, Wizardonia, Dragonia, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Drunken Seal Islands, Axdel, Asendavia, Am Echad, ReeK, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Riveraland, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Peryn, Blobbo, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, Endertopias, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, VW53Aland, Amjedia, Freedom Fascists, Galve, Neruch, New Leganes, Eagas, Pakitsk, Trimmania, Bullpups, Taurora, Sansangra, Indrapore, and 126 others.Hizuru, New Bradenia Ghost, Rhealaliit, The Almighty Country, Kilkire, Talitoa, Broengtopia, The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, BearStackof2015, Aklevin, Aeljae, Adolanta, Akorial, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Barfleur, Cameronia Excellentia, Chria Deau, Chubaka, Abtracnt, Headpat Central, The United Neo American Union, Bytes, Kalaratri, CopyCato, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Libertanny, Enlil, Dreamersistan, Grossvietnam, Duracell, Euricanis, Enou, Firenation91, La xinga, Gemlon, 3 14159265358979323846264, Harro Waarudho, Hokolokia, Imperial Akatsuki, Iodinia, Impia Aghte, Kelsyth, Servants of Gizmo, Matdor, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Joundia, Kavel, Kucia, Liberstankonia, Kublam, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, The Death Syndicate, Evrigenis, Mahatakutana, Martonica, Monezambique, Monteconstance, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, North Insomnia, New Liberitad, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Nigon, Yelkinam, FreedomIand, Rage Mage, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Calbee, Propwash, Hobbesistan, Plazland, Republic of New India, Bzux, Trulu, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Lingu, Rohanland, Ripsylvania, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Yossito II, Distro-Spartica, Quinto Piano, Under Sea Desert, Tallegaesia, A mean old man, Tassirion, Centrical Union, Technocraticofgivus, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Gyp Land, Samaltak True, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Merlovich, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Pasedonia, Bachtendekuppen, Layngderfleethe, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, ArenaC, Neue Leipzig, Gormhuth, Rawdank, and Flying Snow.