|Leader||Gorm den Gamle|
The Kongelige Forbund of Roliganistan is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Gorm den Gamle with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 9.39 billion Roliganer have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hafnia. The average income tax rate is 3.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Rolig economy, worth a remarkable 3,579 trillion Kroner a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 381,170 Kroner, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years, t-shirts displaying a photo of Gorm den Gamle performing the Full-Monty are selling out, a proud mining community is considering a rebellion after the Capital officially renamed them 'District XII', and class clowns are frequently listed among the most dangerous criminals in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Roliganistan's national animal is the Playful Panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Roliganistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, class clowns are frequently listed among the most dangerous criminals in the nation.
- : Roliganistan was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, a proud mining community is considering a rebellion after the Capital officially renamed them 'District XII'.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, t-shirts displaying a photo of Gorm den Gamle performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the suicide rate mysteriously skyrockets during census years.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, no animal is considered endangered if there's another that looks kind of like it.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Following new legislation in Roliganistan, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
Endorsements Received: 181 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Elejamie, Slys Paws, Davinhia, Lyontisia, Goodnamesarerare, Kaigi, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Biggstonia, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Adavan, Dragonia, Federated States of Zootron, Unger under over, Kangarawa, Lanagon, Drunken Seal Islands, Axdel, Asendavia, Am Echad, ReeK, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Ridann, VW53Aland, Amjedia, Freedom Fascists, Neruch, New Leganes, Pakitsk, Trimmania, Bullpups, Taurora, Indrapore, Hizuru, New Bradenia Ghost, Rhealaliit, The Almighty Country, Kilkire, Talitoa, The United Asian Republics, United China Nation, BearStackof2015, Aklevin, and 131 others.Aeljae, Barfleur, Cameronia Excellentia, Chria Deau, Abtracnt, Headpat Central, Kalaratri, CopyCato, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Enlil, Dreamersistan, Grossvietnam, Duracell, Euricanis, Enou, Firenation91, La xinga, 3 14159265358979323846264, Harro Waarudho, Hokolokia, Imperial Akatsuki, Iodinia, Impia Aghte, Kelsyth, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Joundia, Kucia, Kublam, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, The Death Syndicate, Monezambique, Monteconstance, Rainbow Vests, The Militarius Imperium, North Insomnia, New Liberitad, Nifalembria Zamingstan, FreedomIand, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Propwash, Hobbesistan, Plazland, Republic of New India, Bzux, Trulu, Freedomindia, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Tretrid, Khadah, Distro-Spartica, A mean old man, Tassirion, Centrical Union, Technocraticofgivus, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Samaltak True, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Merlovich, Pasedonia, Bachtendekuppen, Layngderfleethe, ArenaC, Gunov, New Bobby, Coruh, Oofery, Dravida India, Tawuse, Acronis, Nevertopia, Anarchica landia, Wallenburg, Dannemarie, Cacnesia, Debluu, Crucifer, CheeseBurrito, Zeiberland, From New World, Rabarbarys, JosheNation, Zukish, THE V0ID, ReReReRepublic, Lorrana, Zidium, The solar ottomans, Hogwarts of muggles, Martian States of America, Pekweng, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Sapre, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, Rabaconia, Cellar Doors, Roissyland, The Kulaata Islands, Kavanos, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Vessarlian, Spiruvania, Dermsie area, Pirnovo, LibRight Libertarianism, Empire of Dabiristan, New Era states, Eagle Crest, Preat, Wakeopolis, Sandboxford, Maricentria, Tierra Fuego, Northern Celavon, Veterans Association, and Aquyia.