|Leader||Emperor Ioannis IV|
|Faith||Eastern Orthodox Christianity|
The Imperia of Romaian is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Ioannis IV with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.613 billion Romaians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Constantinoupoli. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Romaian economy, worth a remarkable 1,625 trillion Lire a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 213,572 Lire, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 716,790 per year while the poor average 47,224, a ratio of 15.2 to 1.
The contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Romaian, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination, and pros are the new cons. Crime is totally unknown. Romaian's national animal is the Double-headed eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Eastern Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romaian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Romaian was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Romaian approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Imperium Anglorum".
- : Romaian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Romaian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Romaian was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Romaian was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Romaian, pros are the new cons.
- : Following new legislation in Romaian, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Following new legislation in Romaian, roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Radimostan.