|Faith||The Imperial Faith|
The Empire of Romania-Moldavia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Matthew with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.209 billion Romanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bucharest. The average income tax rate is 70.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Romania-Moldavian economy, worth 141 trillion Leis a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 117,138 Leis, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, schoolkids are often mistaken for fast food workers, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romania-Moldavia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Imperial Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, schoolkids are often mistaken for fast food workers.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, businessmen walk out of meetings halfway because their shift is over.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in Romania-Moldavia, most ambassadors from Romania-Moldavia retire only a few years after being appointed.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, Alunya, Corfad, Shibutani, Omnistria, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Shadowrik, Bearical, Suicidistan, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yaorozu, PlanetPunk, New Pruessen, Uganda Knuckles UK, Ninjak30, Great Bights Mum, Steraz, Sundred, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Spartoptia, Koda-Land, Dreadton, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, Outer Egorniand, Malta Comino Gozo, Bayern-Straubing, Ainsworth, Federation Terra Australis, Unsophisticate, Cloydicia, Ozstan, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Lunallian, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Sunto, Buckerino, Kwaj, Holy Oranz, New Bremerton, Wineclaw, and 96 others.Black Templares, Wilkshire, General COE, Niradans, Kulgatha, Justanistan, Newpromisedland, The United States of Romania, The Iron Lions, Guer Aike, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Q w e r t y, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Maott, Joodey, Torakuen, Jasminlandia, Sheldanada, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, SillyString, Peldorn, Ethnon, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Sea Ghost, Orven, Trillius, Angwayster, Lemonbiscuits, Acrabinnia, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Fayyayid, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Alice Gardens, Pomur, Arimbia, Manticore utopia, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Advancia-Sizzletown, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Kubrostavsria, David Davidson, Pleroma Sans Romans, British Pacific Islands, Ice and Tinian, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Prydania, Western Vapia, Esplandia, Test for a new hope, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Rynion, Soviet Terran, Elder Realms, Wooleystan, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Revolutionary Sealand, Nirmalandia, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Felhaven, Loli County, Ecronentia, Valhalla123, and Kobagia.