|Faith||The Imperial Faith|
The Empire of Romania-Moldavia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Matthew with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.409 billion Romanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bucharest. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 71.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Romanian economy, worth 455 trillion Leis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 133,678 Leis, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
Midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, the nation gives peace a chance - usually one in a million, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, and armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romania-Moldavia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Imperial Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romania-Moldavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Romania-Moldavia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Romania-Moldavia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Romania-Moldavia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Romania-Moldavia altered its national flag.
- : Romania-Moldavia was refounded in Balder.
- : Romania-Moldavia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Romania-Moldavia was endorsed by The Crowned Republic of Highton Islands.
- : Romania-Moldavia was endorsed by The United States of Kenaniahistan.
- : Romania-Moldavia was endorsed by The Great European Union of Freedomanica.