The Community of Ronaldan is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 304 million Ronaldanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Ronaldanian economy, worth 6.91 trillion dollaridoos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming and Information Technology. Average income is 22,727 dollaridoos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Planespotters are emigrating in droves, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Ronaldan City Natural History Museum, power to the people comes from the barrel of a gun, and therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ronaldan's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ronaldan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Waitomo District.
- : Ronaldan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Ronaldan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Ronaldan, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Ronaldan, power to the people comes from the barrel of a gun.
- : Following new legislation in Ronaldan, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Ronaldan City Natural History Museum.
- : Following new legislation in Ronaldan, planespotters are emigrating in droves.
- : Ronaldan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Ronaldan endorsed The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Ronaldan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
Endorsements Received: 19 » Varavano, Siriza, Syvis, Maupedonia, Talamia, Liossalde, Silverfish37, Proxmire, Teton Sebo, Venovica, Sevnia, Free Van Chet, Ezechard, Small Potato, Gallo Republic, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, AtlasBarfed, Anacomia, and Waitomo District.