The Kingdom of Ronster is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ronnie with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.181 billion Ronsterians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wolfdon. The average income tax rate is 39.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Ronsterian economy, worth 130 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 110,533 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
The blind lead the blind in social welfare, children listen incredulously when their grandparents explain what a "running river" is, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, and disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ronster's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Solipsism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, disadvantaged youths often commit felonies to enhance their educational prospects.
- : Ronster was endorsed by The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Ronster was endorsed by The Rainbow Land of The Sk8ing Unicorn.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, children listen incredulously when their grandparents explain what a "running river" is.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, the blind lead the blind in social welfare.
- : Following new legislation in Ronster, frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant.
- : Ronster was endorsed by The ♜🍪♜🍪ENDORSE AUMELTOPIA♜🍪♜🍪 of Hanguk-Nippon.
- : Ronster was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Republic Clovakh.
- : Ronster endorsed The Federation of Miltonville.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Saciu, Erinor, Beepee, Barabarom, Aumeltopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Anachronolandia, Kringalia, Luddinlande, Quiescent, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Aidenfieeld, Tsvetania, Darakin, USNE2018, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Si-topia, Aywhyou, Crabius, Seliyan progressive Islands, Nothanksbutseriously, Grouu, Jaxon, Sedunn, Auphelia, Towi Lamia, Whimichy, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Farengeto, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Jahass, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Rebel-topia, Centristvill, Kiasu-ism, Ancient Slobovia, The Filippinas, Choodox, Pax Dracon, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Academy of Umbrellas, and 28 others.FreeFishers, The United Expanse, Xandev, Ostanasia, Jehenna, Japanese Federal Republic, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Tsunamy, Upper Tyrconnel, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Aveerya, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Utondara, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Phanama, Westoc Kinness, Qawe, Miltonville, Republic Clovakh, Hanguk-Nippon, The Sk8ing Unicorn, and Untied Provinces of Atlantica.