The Queen's State of RossGlen is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its compulsory military service and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed population of 23.537 billion RossGlenians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 56.7%.
The RossGlenian economy, worth 664 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail and Gambling. Average income is 28,215 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have been outlawed, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, none has been named as RossGlen's national religion, and all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RossGlen's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : RossGlen's influence in Jamaica fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : RossGlen's influence in Jamaica rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : RossGlen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : RossGlen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : RossGlen's influence in Jamaica rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : RossGlen's influence in Jamaica rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : RossGlen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : RossGlen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : RossGlen's influence in Jamaica rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : RossGlen's influence in Jamaica fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".