The Democratic Republic of Rowdy is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed population of 961 million Rowdyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of goli soda. The average income tax rate is 43.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rowdyian economy, worth 109 trillion kaasus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 114,087 kaasus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', and the freedom to be free is always just out of reach. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rowdy's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rowdy was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Rowdy endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Rowdy endorsed The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Rowdy was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Rowdy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization.
- : Following new legislation in Rowdy, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Mediobogdum, Fuentana, Liberillia, Shaktirajya, Atheist States of Philippines, Giovanniland, Rondria, Thyrall, Greynne, Common Good, Dilber, Fujai, Kittenlicious, New Democratic Republic of Russia, DiscGolfLand, Kisovec, Westwind, Wickedly evil people, Bhang Bhang Duc, Nieubasria, Sindria, The divisive isolationists, Crazy Waters, Papercuts and Skittles, Comia Noracon, Mackieron, Leukogeras, Xicqy, Constantinopolisia, Condonohia, Ferroia, Greg Tucker, Granducato Toscana, Marina Nova, Aldesport, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, Inner Paniumati, Fumafuma, Mathematania, Zoran, Pandaland II, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Atopias, Mirchusko, Organisation of North American Nations, BoxcarJim, Bova Ptaltand, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, and 18 others.Wellington Bingbong, Ellcrys, Q The Almighty, The United Tribes of Bantai, Antahbrantahstan, Schlesien-Galizien, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, Cro Magnon, Larxia, The Anti-Social Socialists, Tropical Isles, Tazzie, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.