The Speckless Laboratory of Royal Alchemia is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 637 million Alchemists have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aromati-City. The average income tax rate is 47.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Royal Alchemian economy, worth 93.9 trillion Elektrons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 147,454 Elektrons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the government has enacted freedom of information, and the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Royal Alchemia's national animal is the Penguinone, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Royal Alchemia, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
- : Following new legislation in Royal Alchemia, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- : Royal Alchemia was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Royal Alchemia, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Royal Alchemia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Royal Alchemia endorsed The Commonwealth of Fernlass.
- : Royal Alchemia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens, Largest Retail Industry, and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Royal Alchemia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Fernlass.
- : Following new legislation in Royal Alchemia, business meetings across the country are interrupted by the sound of squeaking whoopee-cushions.
- : Following new legislation in Royal Alchemia, Leader's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Barcelona and Girona, Raghallaigh, Mancheseva City, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, Pirataria, Tassaland, Thurston, Precisely Nothing, Caffeinated, West Wirral, Polgaria, Almendron, Kingdom of Stargard, Zakanda, Trackeendy, Waluigi4Smash, Benthamania, Lethen, Asian Hatia, Eloscape, Beriwen, Emastalia, Cortlandt Manor, Utopian Earth, ShadyStans, Corovos, Greenburgland, Bursken, Pygania, United Kingdoms of Redania, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Quartzinne, Free Rosabell, Arvigiel, Leuxas, P0ptr0pica, Akeland, Greatnessity City, New France Republic, Gooblaria, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Le Libertia, Terra Potestatem, And Spaces, Ganud, Pland Adanna, Andradus, and 22 others.Arrowlandia, Voxum Mortalum, The Democratic Peoples, Gran Toledo, Brickfield, Sablania, Cyberpunk, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Elwin, Caprydania, Fruitful, Guatemalan Corsica, The Lost Men, Caleban, Disney Know it Alls, Euperis, Patriotic Poland, Purple Ruthenia, Deliber, Laudesia, and Fernlass.