|Capital||The River Nimrodel|
The Most Serene Republic of Rumil is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Rumil with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 14.205 billion woodelves are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The River Nimrodel. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.2%.
The very strong elven economy, worth 652 trillion niphredils a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 45,923 niphredils, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 136,545 per year while the poor average 12,109, a ratio of 11.3 to 1.
The upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, military service is compulsory, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and the nation refuses to provide international aid. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Rumil's national animal is the woodpecker, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rumil's influence in Lothlorien fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Rumil's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Rumil's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Rumil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
- : Rumil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Rumil's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Rumil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Rumil was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombies and the Top 10% for Most Zombified.
- : Rumil was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Rumil's influence in Lothlorien rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".