The Free Land of Rupp is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.534 billion Ruppians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 22.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ruppian economy, worth 253 trillion rupps a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 100,120 rupps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Ruppian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader, pausing for applause during a speech is seen as a form of censorship, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables, and tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Rupp's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rupp voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Rupp voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Rupp voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Rupp was endorsed by The Federation of Aurorean.
- : Rupp voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Rupp voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Rupp endorsed The Republic of Mazamason.
- : Rupp endorsed The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria.
- : Rupp was endorsed by The Republic of Mazamason.
- : Rupp was endorsed by The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Gorzi, Josephtan, Tyranogorgon, Angea, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, Balkan Vojvodina, Zokada, Fliesa, Baconbacon123, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Heisenbee, Fredonion, Serbianistan, Corsoaua, HELLLLL, The Evile Empire, Davnar, Ascendancy of Heria, Mazamason, and Aurorean.