The Philosophical Empire of Sacara is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Dakota Hayward with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.734 billion Sacarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westrock. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Sacarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,999 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 258,562 dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,327,199 per year while the poor average 27,585, a ratio of 48.1 to 1.
Nano-eagles are the current fad sweeping the nation, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home, and it is said that a Sacarian woman's work is never done. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sacara's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Affordable Transgender Hormone Therapy".
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, it is said that a Sacarian woman's work is never done.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, college-level writing classes are taught by undergraduate editors of the school newspaper.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, nano-eagles are the current fad sweeping the nation.
- : Sacara voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend the Rejected Realms".
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Empire of Animmalia.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Republic of Groenwald.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Emerald Forest of Eryndlynd.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Meropis, Dwardossa, Ransium, Ownzone, Blon Gre, Candlewhisper Archive, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, New Ladavia, Taco Respublic, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Wantevolo, Atsvea, Feladria, Window Land, Canaltia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Mountain Ash Forests, Rorston, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ironic Remarks, Elundris, Na Realtai, Reannia, Australis Terra, Novian Republics, Shimerta, Raccoon Creek, Caterasia, Sapnu puas, Paplia, Edible Plywood, Ordand, The Black Horns, Kaiseland, Hyon Delta, Eryndlynd, Groenwald, and Animmalia.