The Empire of Sagrada Britannia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, public floggings, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 581 million Sagrada Britannians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pendragon. The average income tax rate is 48.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sagrada Britannian economy, worth 75.2 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 129,426 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Model railroad hobbyists have taken to muscling model shipbuilders off their "turf", the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings, and diplomats in Sagrada Britannia are furious at constant police surveillance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sagrada Britannia's national animal is the Lećo Branco, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sagrada Britannia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Sagrada Britannia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, diplomats in Sagrada Britannia are furious at constant police surveillance.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, hordes of unemployed lumberjacks have resorted to cutting down utility poles to satisfy their cravings.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, the government is seen as openly hostile to all religion.
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, model railroad hobbyists have taken to muscling model shipbuilders off their "turf".
- : Following new legislation in Sagrada Britannia, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate.
- : Sagrada Britannia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : Sagrada Britannia was endorsed by The Republic of Ttopa.
- : Sagrada Britannia was endorsed by The Principality of Valhalla123.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Shibutani, El Fiji Grande, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Sinelona, Siwale, Buckerino, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Black Templares, Saturns Edge, Ninjak30, Omnistria, Great Bights Mum, Dreadton, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Koda-Land, Frances Francis the First of France, Acrabinnia, Bayern-Straubing, Guslantis, Sundred, Kulgatha, Newpromisedland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ibiscaton, Novare Res, SillyString, Wineclaw, Kwaj, New Bremerton, Holy Oranz, Racoda, Sil Dorsett, Tappan Hills, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Maott, Zemnaya Svoboda, Solmetria, Federation Terra Australis, Steampunk Ariel, Ethnon, and 64 others.Sunto, Egalico, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, PlanetPunk, Q w e r t y, Plangainer, Guer Aike, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, United Draconia, Selfgradatude, VarDrade, Pasargad, Sheldanada, Steraz, Trillius, National Goats, Marijuana Haven, Joodey, Torakuen, The United States of Romania, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, General COE, Unsophisticate, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Pleroma Sans Romans, Niradans, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Rynion, Elder Realms, Analomink, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, North Altatude, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Wilkshire, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Justanistan, Loli County, Valhalla123, Ttopa, and Kobagia.