|Leader||Lord Maeve III|
The Free Land of Saimatsu is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lord Maeve III with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 1.154 billion Saimatsuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bakashi. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saimatsuan economy, worth 128 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 111,237 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, large sections of Saimatsu have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Saimatsu's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, large sections of Saimatsu have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Saimatsu was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Savaaria.
- : Saimatsu was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Saimatsu was endorsed by The Republic of Samog.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Saimatsu, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
Endorsements Received: 133 » Pallaith, Territorio di Nessuno, Sundred, Newpromisedland, Notyoutopia, Ostrinios, Shibutani, The Rhein States, Sil Dorsett, Alunya, SchoolHouse Rock, Shin-Hachioji, Axstahl, Omnistria, Acrabinnia, El Fiji Grande, Ethnon, Malta Comino Gozo, PlanetPunk, Ozstan, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Sunto, Corfad, Egalico, North Bratislava, Napnomadia, Dar es Saalam, Sinelona, Koda-Land, Bayern-Straubing, Cloydicia, Kwaj, Tappan Hills, Uganda Knuckles UK, Yaorozu, Shadowrik, Maott, Dreadton, Kasazzastan, Q w e r t y, New Bremerton, Ninjak30, Sheldanada, United Draconia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Solmetria, Ainsworth, Joodey, Torakuen, and 83 others.Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Federation Terra Australis, Holy Oranz, Unsophisticate, Black Templares, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Niradans, Spartoptia, Buckerino, Ara Antrizuls, New Pruessen, Steraz, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, The Iron Lions, Siwale, Saturns Edge, SillyString, Wineclaw, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Orven, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Pleroma Sans Romans, Angwayster, Misuvelia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Fayyayid, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Felpolandia, Liberum Mundi, Venezuelia, Wooleystan, French Bananastan, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Alice Gardens, Kubrostavsria, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Saint Alaric, Aratani, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Rynion, Elder Realms, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, North Altatude, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Wilkshire, Constantinolia, Xentherida, Justanistan, Loli County, Valhalla123, Kobagia, Xzavia-Hjar, Glurponia, Samog, and Zumlandia.