|Capital||Sic Mundus Creatus Est|
|Animal||The Great Auk|
The Theocracy of Saint Cinder is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 600 million Saint Cinderians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Spirituality, and Administration are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sic Mundus Creatus Est. The average income tax rate is 82.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Saint Cinderian economy, worth 26.8 trillion Blessings a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 44,741 Blessings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Unemployed mercenaries drift the country looking for new careers, family trees become bare as entire branches are lopped off, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, and corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saint Cinder's national animal is the The Great Auk, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saint Cinder was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Glorious People's Republic of Integria.
- : Saint Cinder was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Republic of Novum Sina.
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Yeehaw Republic of Eskvenn.
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Zombie Federation of Nowa Europa.
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Holy Communist Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Saint Cinder's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Saint Cinder was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Corgitopiaa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Jehenna, Amerion, The Worst army of, Yeldarbsland, Laamiva, Curlyhoward, Qvait, Barabarom, Crystal Creation, Aumeltopia, Bawkie, Alaninia, PenguinPies, Ralphburg, ChickenDome, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Farengeto, Efferalt, Wehraboos, Erinor, Aritzoska, East Lodge, Kaiser nation, Xarbraden, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, West Pastafaria, The Tecorogan Federation, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, Myness, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, New Briantown, Concrete Slab, Tsunamy, Abarri, Catillos, Rectionk, Sernamica, Royaltica, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Maerist, Page 53, Jazzfrezia, and 28 others.Iym Winterless, Islamist State of Arabia, Ebonhand, Western Fardelshufflestein, Philippinia, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Qawe, Kandorith, Phanama, Auphelia, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Ovkianos, Purple Hyacinth, Klobitien, Kaoia, Alfama, House Ahsanul, Ofaria, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Direwolf1, Nowa Europa, Eskvenn, Novum Sina, and Integria.