The Queendom of Saint Pallas is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 743 million Pallasians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mycenae. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Pallasian economy, worth 52.4 trillion polias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,479 polias, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, frisbee games on college quadrangles are grounds for expulsion, hackers post hourly updates on international summits, and everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties. Crime is totally unknown. Saint Pallas's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Kingdom of Maalat.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Pallas, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Pallas, hackers post hourly updates on international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Pallas, frisbee games on college quadrangles are grounds for expulsion.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Federal Empire of Chioganah.
- : Saint Pallas was endorsed by The Federal Empire of Chioganah.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Harmonious Springtime of Apabeossie.
- : Saint Pallas endorsed The Mourning of Othenhiem.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Ausvelt, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, GanymedEuropa, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Irminsulia, Seims, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, NorthPortugal, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Azitupia, Shaor, Abject Ludicrosity, Mons Graupius, North of Americas, Jim the Baptist, Quentenia, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Wombelland, Destyntine, Enway, Dark Matter, Meropis, Rivierenland, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, South St Maarten, Gor Kebab, Prussian-Union, Crestphalia, The Kingdom of Denmark, Imperium Anglorum, New Ylicia, Regnum Italiae, Leranditale, Someseni, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, and 15 others.Eski, Nardin, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Continental Social Democrats, Apabeossie, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Chioganah, En Hassik, and Maalat.