|Leader||PME Chinar Dan|
The New Protectorate of Sakaryata is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by PME Chinar Dan with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.524 billion Sakaryatans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kriaa City. The average income tax rate is 48.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sakaryatan economy, worth a remarkable 1,093 trillion Sarkyas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 241,689 Sarkyas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, torture is illegal, and teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries. Crime is totally unknown. Sakaryata's national animal is the Indian Python, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sakaryata's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sakaryata changed its national leader to "PME Chinar Dan".
- : Sakaryata changed its national motto to "Endorse Libertanny" and its nation type to "New Protectorate".
- : Sakaryata changed its national nation type to "Endorse Libertanny".
- : Sakaryata's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Sakaryata was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed and Most Scientifically Advanced, the Top 5% for Lowest Crime Rates and Most Rebellious Youth, and the Top 10% for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Sakaryata relocated from Osiris to The East Pacific.
- : Sakaryata was refounded in Osiris.
- : Sakaryata ceased to exist in Nation Dumping Ground.
- : Sakaryata's influence in Nation Dumping Ground rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".