The Holy Empire of Salguod is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and frequent executions. The compassionate, devout population of 663 million Salguodians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 66.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Salguodian economy, worth 73.2 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 110,348 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure, fruit pickers with degrees in Kiwi psychology are a common sight, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, and Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Salguod's national animal is the Kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Salguod was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Vincent Field.
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Salguod was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, fruit pickers with degrees in Kiwi psychology are a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
- : Salguod was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, basic multiplication is all you need to know to have a child.
- : Following new legislation in Salguod, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Saciu, Aidenfieeld, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Hanguk-Nippon, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Erinor, Awjan, Barabarom, Ariankido, Xandev, Maletora, Anachronolandia, Aumeltopia, Quiescent, Jehenna, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Luddinlande, Jahass, Jaxon, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Tsvetania, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Akindom, Farengeto, Ostanasia, Drugged Monkeys, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Tsunamy, State of Iowa, Qawe, Mew Nation, Chocholand, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Sporaltryus, Phanama, Great Africans, The Solar System Scope, Negoshi, Lakalvesoman, Qvait, Beepee, PenguinPies, and 3 others.Dasko, Pencil Sharpeners 2, and Vincent Field.