|Currency||San Mazer Dollar|
The Republic of San Mazer is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Tito Rodriguez with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 11.58 billion Mazerians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Esteiro. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Mazerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,425 trillion San Mazer Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 382,185 San Mazer Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,153,454 per year while the poor average 98,662, a ratio of 11.7 to 1.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, San Mazer isn't what it used to be, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy, and truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. San Mazer's national animal is the octopus, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : San Mazer was endorsed by The People's Republic of Parasang.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, knock-knock jokes regularly get removed from websites for being too edgy.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, San Mazer isn't what it used to be.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : San Mazer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : San Mazer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, governments opposing San Mazer are beset by rebels.
- : Following new legislation in San Mazer, political candidates who don't release their birth certificates are presumed to have been born in Maxtopia.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Westwind, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Marina Nova, Fuentana, Liberillia, Fujai, Albyion Kingdom, The Undivided, Marshalia, Kalla, Kisovec, New Cerveza, The Father-Land, Xupqeu, Condonohia, Gryphonian Alliance, Euarsia, Tropical Isles, Wyndward, Atheist States of Philippines, Southern Gamedermark, Moriari, Constantinopolisia, Shaktirajya, Psikuta, New Belia, Common Good, Gracelantia, Leukogeras, The Rega, Arnic, Cro Magnon, Ellcrys, Papercuts and Skittles, Holmani, Mirchusko, Granducato Toscana, Aldesport, Oronia, Q The Almighty, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Asuravali, Vlobbania, Loegries, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, and 57 others.Inner Paniumati, Archonina, Fallen Iron Duke, Irador, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, Arvladma, BIteland, Volkason, Yaspica, Pandaland II, Meone, Zoran, Greynne, Iglot, Professor thomas, The First Earth Empire, Recenesia, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Sindria, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Rowdy, Comia Noracon, Urghmeh, Greg Tucker, The divisive isolationists, Lynier, Twisted Duality, Forcaforta, Befiehl, Lodiberdade, Fallgriffin, Wellington Bingbong, Fumafuma, Glorious Existence, Probablynotverygoodistan, Weratt, Plarland Amex, The Anti-Social Socialists, Sensorland, Tazzie, Nas Crustium, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, Sirulinuck, Muad-Dib, Podium, Omskin, The North American Assembly, Desmosthenes and Burke, Aluminum Oxynitride, and Parasang.