|Leader||Chancellor Charlene Hendry|
|Faith||Church of Sanctaria|
The Divine Federation of Sanctaria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Charlene Hendry with a fair hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 21.701 billion Sanctarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sanctus. The average income tax rate is 81.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sanctarian economy, worth a remarkable 2,066 trillion pounds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,239 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Corporate lawyers are switching careers to the more lucrative field of green politics, cults that offer eternal life after death to those who follow a self-sacrificing saviour are frowned upon, motels cater primarily to adulterers, and voting is voluntary. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sanctaria's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Sanctaria.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"".
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Sanctaria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Glenbrook.
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Sanctaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Sanctaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Sanctaria voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Sciongrad, New Lusitania and the Algarves, Grosseschnauzer, Osirisa, Grellania, Comhar, The Crimean Enclave, United New England, Naboompu, Trive 38, -Astoria, Rosewald, Aertemedia, Gardavasque, Latidonia, Assamland, Libertas Omnium Maximus, Ponoxien, Lauchenoiria, Free Qatar, and Glenbrook.