|Leader||High Lords of Terra|
The Commonwealth of SanctuaryHill is a massive, genial nation, ruled by High Lords of Terra with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.613 billion SanctuaryHillians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Boston. The average income tax rate is 34.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong SanctuaryHillian economy, worth 125 trillion Caps a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,071 Caps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Cap battlesuits, major cities are suffering under water rationing, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. SanctuaryHill's national animal is the Brahmin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SanctuaryHill's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : SanctuaryHill relocated from Osiris to The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in SanctuaryHill, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : SanctuaryHill was refounded in Osiris.
- : SanctuaryHill ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : SanctuaryHill was endorsed by The Federation of Napnomadia.
- : SanctuaryHill was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Eschatosia.
- : SanctuaryHill was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Principia Mathematica.
- : SanctuaryHill was endorsed by The United Republics of Moubarakistan.
- : SanctuaryHill was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Andexia.