The Spook of Sanjikurisa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, devout population of 5.027 billion Sanjirans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 35.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Sanjiran economy, worth 174 trillion Plieris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 34,809 Plieris, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps", rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, and tourists are forbidden to enter Native Sanjiran lands. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Sanjikurisa's national animal is the Koala, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanjikurisa lodged a message on the Karma Regional Message Board.
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The Giant Hamster of Doorkington.
- : Sanjikurisa endorsed The KuRiSa SaNjI EnDoRsEmEnT of Republic of Markano.
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The KuRiSa SaNjI EnDoRsEmEnT of Republic of Markano.
- : Sanjikurisa was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Ear Rape.
- : Following new legislation in Sanjikurisa, tourists are forbidden to enter Native Sanjiran lands.
- : Following new legislation in Sanjikurisa, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Sanjikurisa, rural communities are all but disenfranchised as politicians focus all their attention on winning the deciding urban votes.
- : Following new legislation in Sanjikurisa, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps".
- : Following new legislation in Sanjikurisa, local councils have to call in dump trucks to clear parks of dinosaur droppings.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Bitty Kitty, Dawcreek, Kitherun, Whymattica, Altino, Takura, Levont, Ghabarland, Ostann Hath and Seranalase, Pheno, Laniron, Sircassia, Robo Communism, Watkinsa, Soviet Nordis, Spunia, Eraqia, Oristanza, Plasma, Ghad, Arru, Slaato, Zalidia, Sudorenstan, Hickersonia, Arachnargg, Republic of Fayette, Edestrai, Mega Jorts, The Vanguard Fleet, Redsington, The Republic of Northbranch, Yalice, Chevchellios, 420weedems, Burastan, Saleaxeana, Ayissor, Yogulia, Falsetto land, Weknesia, Democratic Republic of Appomattox, Ferrum viventem, CRINGZ, Kailukari, Mooniki, South Furiga, Clantias, FreedomFest, Ilium Novus, and 56 others.Ekyslia, Pigarian Repupublic, Alticy, Dardenomis, Vican Polloshkia, UGRE, Tal Prand, HappyGatekeeper, Balism Sao, John Constantine, Fuzzbuckets, Pratiloma, The Vesperian Isles, Blood Lice, Ebris Sagumbarryonit, Valentinetina, Ebaqu, EyeSeePeeDude, Boston Harbor, Symbes, The Wayfarer, South Alexandri, Hong Kong People, Scrisix, Chasiona, Baglopia, Moderal, Rutokia, Pistantrophobia, Camp 1, Harmonia Linea, Lost Hope, The German unity of nigeria, Mercura, Vodovia, Elemys, Orai, Gaprsris, Seamv, Elvaeia Regnum, Spayoshki, Squeebland, Vincinitka, North Eastern Brotherhood of Steel, Televano, Greater Dearborn, Intrensivus, Gardniath, Erroria, Degia Beal, Iegtri, Vilverin, The Moroccan Kingdom, Ear Rape, Republic of Markano, and Doorkington.