|Faith||The Pantarist Faith|
The Zjednoczone Królestwo of Sankerea is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lúthien IV with an even hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working, humorless population of 3.792 billion Siekiery are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serce. The average income tax rate is 52.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Siekiery economy, worth 550 trillion Coroa Aldanianas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 145,138 Coroa Aldanianas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight, every week is blindness awareness week, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, and Lúthien IV is too busy listening to praise to get any work done. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sankerea's national animal is the Komodo Dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Pantarist Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sankerea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Sankerea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Sankerea, Lúthien IV is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Sankerea changed its national currency to "Coroa Aldaniana".
- : Sankerea lodged a message on the Novo Brasil Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Sankerea, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Following new legislation in Sankerea, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Sankerea was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Sankerea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Sankerea was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and Most Armed.