The Big Trout Energy of Sapnu puas is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Boggy B with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, enslaved workforce, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.609 billion things are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Pancreas. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.0%.
The frighteningly efficient groovy economy, worth 834 trillion cans a year, is mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Trout Farming, Gambling, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 181,089 cans, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 671,806 per year while the poor average 34,336, a ratio of 19.6 to 1.
The new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", retail stores have reported mile-long lines after the ban on video games was lifted, only the wealthy can afford monorail fares, and employees who skip lunch to avoid sub-par cafeteria food risk getting fired. Crime is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sapnu puas's national animal is the Worm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nondenominational Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, employees who skip lunch to avoid sub-par cafeteria food risk getting fired.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, only the wealthy can afford monorail fares.
- : Sapnu puas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, retail stores have reported mile-long lines after the ban on video games was lifted.
- : Sapnu puas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Civil Defence Siren".
- : Sapnu puas lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, glamping things won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in Sapnu puas, political activists are routinely executed.
- : Sapnu puas was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Ownzone, Ransium, Malsti, Canaltia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Elundris, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, Mountain Ash Forests, Drasnia, Reannia, Feladria, The Cypher Nine, Taco Respublic, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Uan aa Boa, Palatamorphia, Ironic Remarks, Atsvea, Forgotten Beauty, Blon Gre, The Void Territories, Meropis, Caterasia, Cosona, Window Land, Xandar, Verdant Haven, New Ladavia, Cat-Herders United, Rivienland, Kannap, Catterland, Sacara, The Black Forrest, Na Realtai, Bilsa, Larifien, Shimerta, Novian Republics, Entitize, and Australis Terra.