The Federal Republic of Saraai is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 448 million Saraaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vlandia. The average income tax rate is 66.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Saraaian economy, worth 33.6 trillion Medvěds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 74,948 Medvěds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, and sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saraai's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saraai was endorsed by The Federation of Ienia.
- : Saraai was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Litorauria.
- : Following new legislation in Saraai, sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes.
- : Following new legislation in Saraai, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Saraai was endorsed by The Free Land of Washiwa.
- : Saraai was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Capitalist China Party.
- : Saraai changed its national capital to "Vlandia".
- : Saraai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Saraai, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in Saraai, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Socialist Platypus, Duby, Cle Brait, The Free City of Nelson, Pervincia, Charville, Liberto-Ancapistan, Balan Bar, The Psittacines, Hubdova, GreatBritannia, Commuba, Primis Tenebris, Wakaru, Skoorb, Lislandia, Gatorstan, Aelandi, Nova Briton, Kurczak Mielony, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, El Blurkistan, Cyzixraqab, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Oktadonia, Werstonal, Saint Killebrew, Ciapore, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Hamptoria, Erithian, Seolia, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Nibelia, Eastern Starbowie, Elythrea, Terra Valor, Loveable Dogs, Tolerian Empire, Stustu, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, and 10 others.United Cyber Tech, Great Luirokitanea, Swiss Hommousionopia, Vivenxistan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Tentoria, The Capitalist China Party, Washiwa, Litorauria, and Ienia.