The Relief Office of Sargon Reman is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Sargon Reman with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 4.494 billion Sargon Remanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Remaine. The average income tax rate is 60.1%.
The Sargon Remanian economy, worth 292 trillion deniers a year, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,152 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Sargon Remanian TV is considered cruel and unusual punishment in other countries, bars are packed at all hours, drugs containing the compound "oleum de serpens" are being sold to cancer patients, and cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sargon Reman's national animal is the Egyptian Mau, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Defenderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sargon Reman's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The Republic of Brotherland.
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The Holy Blue Free Land of Liberstankonia.
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The Corner of H-Zhena.
- : Sargon Reman was endorsed by The Empire of LINAM.
- : Sargon Reman published "Sargon Reman for MoD!" (Bulletin: Campaign).
- : Sargon Reman's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".