The People's Republic of Saronistan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Anthony Borons with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.405 billion Saronistanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serono. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Saronistanian economy, worth 229 trillion Lire a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,630 Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Recognizing the Saronistanian flag qualifies you for citizenship, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, the government loves seeing the little people fight, and the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saronistan's national animal is the camoscio, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saronistan, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Saronistan endorsed Rajtech.
- : Saronistan endorsed The Commonwealth of Omskin.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Omskin.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by Rajtech.
- : Saronistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Saronistan was endorsed by The Factory of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Saronistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Saronistan, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Following new legislation in Saronistan, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Fujai, Shaktirajya, DiscGolfLand, Zoran, Nieubasria, Liberillia, Papercuts and Skittles, The Rega, New Kigali, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Holmani, Fuentana, Constantinopolisia, Tropical Isles, Antahbrantahstan, Loegries, Krajakhstan, Atheist States of Philippines, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Pandaland II, Eleftherios venizelos, Bhang Bhang Duc, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, and Omskin.