|Animal||Iriomote Wild Cat|
The Free Land of ScotlandSerenity is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.027 billion ScotlandSerenityians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ScotlandSerenity City. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient ScotlandSerenityian economy, worth a remarkable 1,606 trillion Funs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 160,188 Funs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in ScotlandSerenity is often a lifetime appointment, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods. Crime is totally unknown. ScotlandSerenity's national animal is the Iriomote Wild Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ScotlandSerenity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : ScotlandSerenity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : ScotlandSerenity was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : ScotlandSerenity lodged a message on the Krillin Regional Message Board.
- : ScotlandSerenity created a new poll in Krillin: "are you taking part in N-Day?".
- : ScotlandSerenity lodged a message on the The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board.
- : ScotlandSerenity approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : ScotlandSerenity agreed to construct embassies between Krillin and Kallipolis.
- : ScotlandSerenity agreed to construct embassies between Krillin and Autropolis.
- : ScotlandSerenity agreed to construct embassies between Krillin and Empire Overlords.