|Leader||The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean|
The Pawky Gallimaufry of Seantonia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean with a fair hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.136 billion Seantonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kilgore Trout. The average income tax rate is 5.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Seantonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,168 trillion tinsoldiers a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 261,121 tinsoldiers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals, robosexual marriages are increasingly common, The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, and there's never a spare chair in the retirement home. Crime is totally unknown. Seantonia's national animal is the chillicrow, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Radical Skepticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seantonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, there's never a spare chair in the retirement home.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, The Benevolent and Bespectacled Sean's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, robosexual marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Seantonia endorsed The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Seantonia was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble.
- : Following new legislation in Seantonia, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
Endorsements Received: 98 » The Soylent Green Party, North Southumberland, Zeganas, Blogotopia, Tzo, Iontan, Grungerock, Perzische Keizer, Coreras, Zyrcrestia, Old Atlantica, Creeptopia, Slaytania, New Dracora, Future of Mankind, Anollasia, Palman, Karlando, Dustwind, Chip Skylark, Ferte, Killettland, Maalemzya, Cape Vessey, Better Indonesia, Lacuna, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Isentran, Marroc, Northern Nivaria, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Stroulia, A R V E R N A, Yakkandiania, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Republic of Libriano, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Evertopia, Vivolkha, Greenmont Federation, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Point Comfort Colony, and 48 others.Namakan, Liberdon, Calrad, Novegia, Makykay, Zeklandia, United States of Island land, Clialaad, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pianaville, Testa, Ultimate Wakanda, The Galactic American Imperium, Holma, Samonaemia, S Mova Derat, Ner Epiand, Marxist Germany, Carthegia, Megistos, Batona, New Kowloon Bay, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Gal Cradia, Galimania, Colonel Terrosit, Seranis, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Janraiqlux, Krystalveil, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Mauryana, Drewish, Thingvelir, The Indian Royalty, Capea, Saint Islaw Wra, Violent Trees, Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, PYT, and Dorab.