The Kingdom of SeasonFalls is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its public floggings and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 639 million SeasonFallsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.9%.
The strong SeasonFallsian economy, worth 49.5 trillion weathers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Average income is 77,470 weathers, with the richest citizens earning 9.9 times as much as the poorest.
Companies balk at paying their workers, incidents involving lethal string attacks have gone way up, tour guides tell passengers that there is beautiful architecture just behind the two-hundred-foot concrete walls, and children's books regularly feature formerly distressed damsels suing their princes. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. SeasonFalls's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SeasonFalls was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Loutsland.
- : SeasonFalls was endorsed by The Kingdom of Test for a new hope.
- : SeasonFalls was endorsed by The People's Republic of Rynion.
- : SeasonFalls was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : SeasonFalls was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : SeasonFalls was endorsed by The Second Resurrection of Noahs Second Country.
- : SeasonFalls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in SeasonFalls, children's books regularly feature formerly distressed damsels suing their princes.
- : Following new legislation in SeasonFalls, tour guides tell passengers that there is beautiful architecture just behind the two-hundred-foot concrete walls.
- : Following new legislation in SeasonFalls, incidents involving lethal string attacks have gone way up.
Endorsements Received: 113 » El Fiji Grande, Territorio di Nessuno, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Alunya, Sinelona, Corfad, Shibutani, Shin-Hachioji, Kasazzastan, Steraz, Great Bights Mum, Federation Terra Australis, Uganda Knuckles UK, Napnomadia, Shadowrik, Bearical, Vincone Cae, Bayern-Straubing, Ainsworth, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Yaorozu, Sundred, Lunallian, Sil Dorsett, Pasargad, Wineclaw, Omnistria, Holy Oranz, New Pruessen, Pallaith, Suicidistan, Unsophisticate, PlanetPunk, Niradans, Guer Aike, Spartoptia, Dreadton, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, THX1138, Black Templares, North Bratislava, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Malta Comino Gozo, Votak Matim, Ninjak30, Q w e r t y, New Bremerton, and 63 others.Ozstan, Cloydicia, Ofemerica, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Buckerino, Maott, Agrauron, Joodey, Frances Francis the First of France, General COE, Jasminlandia, Sheldanada, Torakuen, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Ara Antrizuls, Sanjurika, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Racoda, The Iron Lions, Saturns Edge, SillyString, Peldorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, Ethnon, Plangainer, VarDrade, Kirostan, Trillius, Norvayopia, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Marijuana Haven, Unimaginable Doom, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Haor Chall, Noahs Second Country, Castle Federation, Former English Colony, Rynion, Test for a new hope, and Loutsland.