|Leader||Huginn and Muninn|
The Empire of Secos is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Huginn and Muninn with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.825 billion Secosians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ravenous. The average income tax rate is 88.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Secosian economy, worth 145 trillion Ravens Feathers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 79,969 Ravens Feathers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued, and cars are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Secos's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Secos, cars are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Secos endorsed The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Secos endorsed The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Secos was endorsed by The Sleeping Land of Kangarawa.
- : Secos was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments.
- : Following new legislation in Secos, skateparks can be found in every city.
Endorsements Received: 45 » Wiranath, Norjis, Fedele, H-Zhena, Cantonese Union, The Happian Union, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrico, British Calradia, Fraxhemark, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Axdel, Davelands, Brotherland, The Sacred Whale, Hizuru, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, VW53Aland, Tim Stark, Solarfall, Bachtendekuppen, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, Elsweyr Land, Ridann, Roissyland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Just Vale 2, Todd McCloud, Ravendi, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Aleister, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, and Kangarawa.