The Second Foundation of Seldon and the Psychohistorians is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Hari Seldon with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, smutty television, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.112 billion Seldon and the Psychohistoriansians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trantor. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Seldon and the Psychohistoriansian economy, worth 489 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 157,225 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Calisthenics is a well-known tax-dodging technique, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, and a the South Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Seldon and the Psychohistorians #1 for number twos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seldon and the Psychohistorians's national animal is the Dodo Bird, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seldon and the Psychohistorians was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Seldon and the Psychohistorians, a the South Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Seldon and the Psychohistorians #1 for number twos.
- : Seldon and the Psychohistorians was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Seldon and the Psychohistorians, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Seldon and the Psychohistorians was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Seldon and the Psychohistorians, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Seldon and the Psychohistorians, calisthenics is a well-known tax-dodging technique.
- : Following new legislation in Seldon and the Psychohistorians, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Seldon and the Psychohistorians was endorsed by The Kingdom of Astraee.
- : Seldon and the Psychohistorians was endorsed by The Colony of Annie60.
Endorsements Received: 117 » Erinor, Kiasu-ism, Darakin, Jehenna, The Solar System Scope, Seliyan progressive Islands, Theorin, Quiescent, Farengeto, Luddinlande, Kringalia, Soem, Curlyhoward, Ufask, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsvetania, Tsunamy, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Wyatonians, The naked people, Aywhyou, Moreana, Trelatche, Ridehale, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antarctic Empires, Drugged Monkeys, Pax Dracon, New Briantown, Jaxon, Freedwanda, Lambdaland, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, Esfalsa, The National Corporation, Barabarom, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, USNE2018, and 67 others.Rebel-topia, Abarri, Aguatania, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Agalaesia, Xandev, Saciu, Kandorith, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Whimichy, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, The Filippinas, Ostanasia, Ariankido, Nowa Europa, Republic Clovakh, Churumduul, Pays de Loire, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Novagentum, Rabbitz, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Hika Monith, Utondara, Dasko, Higash, World United, Bear Connors Paradiso, Negoshi, Phanama, Jennaterra, Aurcania, Drystar, Upper Tyrconnel, Maeiland, Ketathinamiri Islands, Imperial Duck, Omiri, Sodor and Mann, Concrete Slab, German Hapsburg, Mapico, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Yeldarbsland, Noveos, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Samogitija, Annie60, Astraee, and Qawe.