The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.628 billion Sen Jastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 68.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth 838 trillion jasts a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 148,982 jasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Sen Jast, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions, and the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Sen Jast' is a smash hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Sen Jast' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, meat prices are soaring as the farming industry struggle under government-imposed restrictions.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Republic of Mashedpotatoland.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Deber.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Republic of Mashedpotatoland.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Deber.
- : Sen Jast voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Sen Jast voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Sen Jast.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Kangarawa, Servants of Gizmo, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Am Echad, CopyCato, The Death Syndicate, Wiranath, Rainbow Vests, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Republic of New India, Fellon, Tretrid, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Greater New Cassandra, Survivoristan, La xinga, Stellar Colonies, Generousity, Ripsylvania, Eastern Hyront Scassen, New Leganes, Coruh, Oofery, Dravida India, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Debluu, Gunov, ArenaC, and 33 others.CheeseBurrito, Sunsistan, THE V0ID, Under Upper Antartica, Wallenburg, North Bernia, Eastern Alksearia, Lorrana, Euricanis, Biingus, West Nagato, Konneticut, Jove Mahmo, Cellar Doors, Pledonia, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, LibRight Libertarianism, From New World, 3 14159265358979323846264, New Era states, Eagle Crest, Wakeopolis, Enlil, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, Preat, Deber, and Mashedpotatoland.