The Most Serene Republic of Senora is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 329 million Senorans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.4%.
The thriving Senoran economy, worth 28.2 trillion Senis a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 85,798 Senis, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 248,840 per year while the poor average 23,429, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
Racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle, adultery has been made a capital offence, the police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Senora's national animal is the Feminist, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Senora was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Federal Republic Of America And The Cari.
- : Senora was endorsed by The Republic of Krackovja.
- : Senora's influence in The Union of Democratic States rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Senora was endorsed by The Republic of New Alsterdam.
- : Following new legislation in Senora, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population.
- : Following new legislation in Senora, the police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes.
- : Following new legislation in Senora, adultery has been made a capital offence.
- : Following new legislation in Senora, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle.
- : Following new legislation in Senora, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Senora was endorsed by The Confederacy of Zeneste.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Naasiat Nuna, Dome Artan, Firseria, Kantobliv, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Stateazar, Druing, Waroklion, Odredlia, The Federated Republic of Enschede, The German Kaiserliche Union, Kongers, Prorescia, Corydo, Dreaken, Neo-Arctica, Pytong, Nova Avaloniastan, Isansland, United Counties of the Midwest, Kingdom of Sacento, Chad4437457345875353, The Southeast Earth, Elarom, La Virtaj Homoj, Aureliusk, Saxemburg, Zenoth, Drawception, Zeneste, New Alsterdam, Krackovja, and Federal Republic Of America And The Cari.