|Leader||President Appoline Hewitt|
The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Appoline Hewitt with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, strictly enforced bedtime, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 18.073 billion Separatists hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Gettysburg. The average income tax rate is 57.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Separatist economy, worth a remarkable 4,346 trillion almighty Greenbacks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 240,483 almighty Greenbacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, and organisations with 800 in their phone number are often raided by special forces. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Separatist Peoples's national animal is the Osprey, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Separatist Peoples was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Separatist Peoples voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Separatist Peoples was endorsed by The Federation of Lauchenoiria.
- : Separatist Peoples lost the endorsement of The Federation of Lauchenoiria.
- : Separatist Peoples voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Separatist Peoples was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Separatist Peoples, organisations with 800 in their phone number are often raided by special forces.
- : Separatist Peoples voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Separatist Peoples was endorsed by The Republic of Assamland.
- : Separatist Peoples was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Ponoxien.
Endorsements Received: 15 » United New England, Laeral, Trive 38, Libertas Omnium Maximus, Grosseschnauzer, The Crimean Enclave, Naboompu, -Astoria, Aertemedia, Gardavasque, Osirisa, Latidonia, Ponoxien, Assamland, and Lauchenoiria.