The Kingdom of Septemenia is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its vat-grown people, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 468 million Septemenians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Septemenium. The average income tax rate is 57.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Septemenian economy, worth 17.1 trillion septems a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Pizza Delivery, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,461 septems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Courses on ornithology and apiology are surprisingly popular, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly, and Septemenia has designated Septemenium as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Septemenia's national animal is the bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Septemenia was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Septemenia lost the endorsement of The Soviet Republic of GanymedEuropa.
- : Septemenia changed its national capital to "Septemenium".
- : Following new legislation in Septemenia, Septemenia has designated Septemenium as its capital city.
- : Septemenia was endorsed by The Federation of Mynox.
- : Septemenia was endorsed by The United Cantons of Valtrona.
- : Septemenia was endorsed by The Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation.
- : Following new legislation in Septemenia, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly.
- : Following new legislation in Septemenia, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons.
- : Septemenia was endorsed by Fjarrej.
Endorsements Received: 49 » The Seven Provinces, Nuweland, Thracia and Crimea, Regnum Italiae, Elisabethshagen, Meropis, Invernessia, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Owlograd, Walfo, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Jim the Baptist, Ausvelt, Rivierenland, Shaor, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, North of Americas, Irminsulia, Mons Graupius, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Abject Ludicrosity, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The New Nordic Union, Savinecross, Destyntine, Viktorias, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Enway, Someseni, Kanokla, Nardin, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Estoniia, The New Mexican Confederation, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Valtrona, Mynox, and Continental Social Democrats.