|Leader||a staunch environmentalist|
|Faith||the Fellowship of Leaves|
The Pristine Protectorate of Seranis is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by a staunch environmentalist with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, public floggings, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 23.606 billion Seranisians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seranis Meadows. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Seranisian economy, worth a remarkable 8,438 trillion serans a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 357,477 serans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Farting etiquette is taught in schools, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, and attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seranis's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Fellowship of Leaves.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Seranis endorsed The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Lost Paradise of Grimmywelsh.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
- : Following new legislation in Seranis, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Seranis endorsed The Kingdom of RathLan.
- : Seranis was endorsed by The Kingdom of RathLan.
- : Seranis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 91 » Valentian Elysium, Namakan, The Soylent Green Party, Blogotopia, Kachikawawa, Tzo, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Wysrod, Evertopia, Ignis Cinere, Zeklandia, Northern Nivaria, Ner Epiand, The Republic of Osea, Slaytania, Better Indonesia, Solarampa, Zyrcrestia, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Solsevara, Medetas, Pianaville, Testa, Samonaemia, Katitania, Chip Skylark, Iontan, Drewish, Vivolkha, Makykay, Creeptopia, Palman, Isentran, United States of Island land, Colonel Terrosit, Ilfarasia, Caldorado, Nanase Army, Clialaad, Novegia, DetroitSmash, The Snake Brotherhood, Northern African Sahara, Pesna, St Lennys Island, Prairiesora, Riance, Keswickholt, and 41 others.Kaltovar, Megistos, The African Emirates, Grungerock, Maconshinbernititte, Voldwinashunst, Point Comfort Colony, Tangora, Ardelenia, Maalemzya, The Galactic American Imperium, The Iron Crown Order, Holma, The Fortem, Marxist Germany, S Mova Derat, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Selu-Ahare, Seantonia, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Saint Islaw Wra, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Killettland, The Indian Royalty, Renetopia, Nibi Naabe, Capea, Greater Theowherveld, Silvedania, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Marroc, Yakkandiania, Dorab, Venmere, The Wires Empire, RathLan, and Grimmywelsh.