|Leader||Kaiser Michael II|
The Königreich of Sergeantia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Kaiser Michael II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.571 billion Sergeantians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Defense, with Industry, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Majorikus. The average income tax rate is 80.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sergeantian economy, worth a remarkable 2,664 trillion Corporalis a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 160,793 Corporalis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem", the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description, and the nation is wading into dangerous waters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sergeantia's national animal is the Wedge-Tailed Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Husaria.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sergeantia, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Sergeantia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Sergeantia endorsed The Not-So-Imperial Union of The Imperial Union of Scandinavia.
- : Following new legislation in Sergeantia, military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description.
- : Following new legislation in Sergeantia, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Sergeantia lodged a message on the The Commonwealth of Crowns Regional Message Board.
- : Sergeantia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Sergeantia's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns fell from "Instigator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Sergeantia's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns rose from "Auxiliary" to "Instigator".
- : Sergeantia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
Endorsements Received: None.