|Faith||Cult Of The Cat|
The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Gizmo with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, digital currency, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.611 billion Servants have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gizmo City. The average income tax rate is 17.7%.
The frighteningly efficient a Servant economy, worth a remarkable 2,010 trillion Cat Treats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 189,504 Cat Treats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Books are so highly regarded in Servants of Gizmo that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide, and the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Servants of Gizmo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of The Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- : Servants of Gizmo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, glancing at the car radio display while driving is treated as attempted homicide.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- : Servants of Gizmo endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, books are so highly regarded in Servants of Gizmo that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, there are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship.
- : Servants of Gizmo withdrew its endorsement from The Don't Endorse Me of A Slanted Black Stripe.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Blazing Samaritan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Todd McCloud, Kangarawa, Bachtendekuppen, Freedom Fascists, Davinhia, Roissyland, New Leganes, TethehAlla, Aelitia, Brotherland, Adolanta, Survivoristan, Arkantis, The Romanum Legio, Asendavia, Artimisiare, Ribanzi, ReeK, Harapan, Axdel, Xhaco, Wendelandia, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Euricanis, Kucia, CopyCato, Greater New Islew, Ardenaea, Amjedia, Sansangra, Riveraland, Galve, Wiranath, Endertopias, Danesopia, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Agonya, Izonno, Kampf Empire, The Sacred Whale, Fedele, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Ver Norge, VW53Aland, Bacon Land, and 74 others.Broengtopia, Someseni, Ravendi, Blobbo, British Calradia, Hizuru, Dreshand, Wizardonia, Verketa, Dark Edgyness, Arcanama, Grand Rheinland, Soirwren, Merlovich, Republic of Berzerkistan, Thyaclinia, The Happian Union, Aristortia, Tim Stark, Eastern Hyront Scasssen, Lobos, New Taranaki, Davelands, Yumaka, Ridann, Marrico, Neruch, Shantan, Solarfall, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Osterreich und Ungarn, Tshana, Propwash, Floofle Poofs, Bullpups, The Angel of Charity, United China Nation, Superior Indonesia, Babcocia, Roliganistan, Indovinesia, Gratefuland, The Holy Utopian Republic, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Mariarty, Kilkire, Just Vale 2, Stellar Colonies, TheRuthenians, America Mjolnir, Xobalon, Abadong, Valdwall, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Zang0, The United Asian Republics, Guthra, Justice-Becoming, VoyKovie, Kingdom of Pars, Pakitsk, Aleister, ArenaC, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, Headpat Central, Abtracnt, SloveStates, Way Flufff, The United Neo American Union, Quark Unit, and Opossum Slayer.