The Syndicate of Servilis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tiskin Glasik with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, aversion to nipples, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.637 billion Servilites enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belokar. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Servilisian economy, worth 419 trillion lycras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an impressive 115,323 lycras, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, the comic book series 'Tiskin Glasik and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, and it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Servilis's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Servilis lost the endorsement of The Imperial Confederation of Phallas.
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, the comic book series 'Tiskin Glasik and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Servilis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, the diplomatic corps stinks.
- : Following new legislation in Servilis, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Servilis was endorsed by The People's Republic of -Gregoria.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Zaversko, The palace of God 2, Federal Republic of Rogarland, Fentharia, Koowba, Voronagrad, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Anarhic Morrowind, Illeron, Greater Hongshan, Blakkland, Vigoroux, Transbiansylvania, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Liliumtopia, Shamian, Soviet Felines, Euronistan, Feyrisshire, Jacarta, TrueArstotzka, Debordan, Rotar, Wirkungsgrad, New Soviet States of America, Vulga, Dudaev, Wationd Kir, Free Atlantis, The Basque Homelands, Pajonia, Imperial Terra Australis, Siberaya, Kolechecka, Dolarik, Mommano Dicus, New Heeberjeeberia, Kethania, Chaeton, Keltische, United States of Buffaloia, Orano, Velikarudina, Soviet Socialist Anglia, Ayro Va, Vellirai, Sekoi, Old Mare, Kassetia, Olivestan, and 34 others.Nixian States, Ambaniala, Blowing Wind, Hyggeland, Elusea, Mannyton, Crusmia, Kedabunon, Bibliophilius, Archotsia, Platoistan, Thee Pum, Unitary Transcaucasia, Reformed Edwardia, Stalin Lands, Melito, Land of Justinian, Systemtopia, Marxmeans, Pro Bey, Eyckman, Gong Ren, Yevaryia, Sodoran Alesia, Calusahatchii, North Fluedan, Egaleca, Revolutionary Republic of Serenov, MLGDogeland, Neo Tyranis, Vascoviy, Eskostan, Dindrenzi, and -Gregoria.