The Democratic Republic of Sevanorea is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its national health service, frequent executions, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate population of 363 million Sevanoreans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xenotandria. The average income tax rate is 49.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sevanorean economy, worth 35.5 trillion Sevanoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,787 Sevanoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, the arms industry is strictly regulated, and people who do not complete their community service are sentenced to more community service. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sevanorea's national animal is the Sevanoric Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, people who do not complete their community service are sentenced to more community service.
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations.
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction.
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, going on a diet invalidates your passport.
- : Sevanorea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector, Longest Average Lifespans, and Most Inclusive.
- : Sevanorea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Sevanorea, solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Desrouleaux, Emastalia, Liberepublia, Mancheseva City, Clialaad, Raghallaigh, South Eastern Centralia, Zintibia, Le Libertia, Pirataria, Eloscape, Clan MacNeal, Illangdonall, Twilight Ways, Acapais, Serpahima, Saarkon, Aexnidaral, Caffeinated, The Democratic Peoples, New Sosnowiec, New Sickled, Arvigiel, Murden, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Terra Potestatem, Gulibia, Ikheria, Purple Ruthenia, Nippluania, Verteger, Saarland-Niederbayern, Arqhua, --Neo-America--, Maowi, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Envielle, The United Peoples of Centrism, Mikkazuki, Deathfall, Benthamania, Lastovipol, Cortlandt Manor, Greenburgland, Gabingston, Ipsonasia, New Peoples Empire, Igueranel, Former Raxhiria, Neo Krip, and 10 others.Pyrhus, Lethen, Polgaria, Zaeka, Betelguesa, Foril, Brickfield, Almendron, Union Lysk, and Kingdom of Stargard.